ECI REC’s contractors, Highline Construction and Power Systems Engineer, continue their work to strengthen 246 miles of overhead distribution power lines in 105 separate projects. Click here for the full story.
To keep you as informed as possible, ECI will send out automated voice messages to members in the area where Highline will be working. In addition, each Monday or Tuesday we will be posting the current work areas of our staking and construction contractors on ECI’s Web and Facebook pages.
Updates for the week starting July 9
Highline Construction will be working in the following Buchanan County areas the week starting July 9:
- Wrapping up Madison Township Sections 2-3 and 10-11 (1.47 miles) at the intersection of Victor Ave. and Co. Rd. C57, Aurora.
- Liberty Township Sections 15-17 and 21-22 (2.97 miles) at the intersection of 250th St. and Postal Ave, Quasqueton.
Retired and rebuild projects completed in Buchanan County to date total 29.65 miles, for an estimated investment of $569,203.00. Retired and rebuild projects completed to date have occurred in locations of:
- Freemont Township Sections 11, 14, and 15 (5.09 miles)
- Liberty Township Section 18 and 24 (5.05 miles)
- Madison Township Sections 33 (2.87 miles)
- Middlefield Township Sections 28 and 32 (1.66 miles)
- Newton Township Sections 7 and 17 (8.75 miles)
- Putnam Township Section 21 (1.93 miles)
- Cono Township Section 24 (2.83 miles)
Below: The maps shows the sections (circled in blue) that will be under construction starting July 9.