SmartHub: Stay in the Know About Your Energy Usage
SmartHub, ECI REC’s online program that allows members to access their account information from a computer or smartphone, offers a variety of helpful features:
- A dynamic My Usage section with many tools to help analyze your past and current energy usage, as well as plan and conserve in the future. Compare your energy use and costs, set markers to monitor changes in your usage from the Analyze Your Usage tab, and get energy-saving tips from the Explore Usage Management tab.
- An ECI REC Outage Map, which offers near real-time information to members during an outage.
- Electronic bill inserts.
- Free online bill payment.
You can access these tools by registering with SmartHub. After registering, you will be able to download the SmartHub app on your smartphone so this information will be available at your fingertips 24/7.
HomeEnergySuite: Click Your Way to Energy Savings
ECI REC is also happy to provide the HomeEnergySuite of tools to our members. Below are some of the tools you can access:
- HomeEnergyCalculator – Members can provide information about their homes, and the calculator will provide a complete analysis of energy use. A pie chart shows what portion of your monthly bill went for heating, cooling, water heating, lighting, and TVs. The tool also allows you to model various scenarios like adjusting heating or cooling settings, tightening up the home by reducing air leaks, adding insulation, or installing storm windows. You can also preview the cost-savings actions or investments that would fit your budget.
- HomeEnergyLibrary – Hundreds of pages of interactive resources.
- Fundamentals of Electricity – How the electric utility industry generates and delivers power to its customers.
- Television Calculator – Compares the energy use and cost of LCD, DLP, plasma, and traditional tube televisions.
- Lighting Calculator – Compares the purchase price and cost to operate many lighting options: CFLs, LEDs, halogens, and incandescents.
- Space Heaters – Details the monthly costs of operating space heaters.
- Kid’s Korner – Contains everything from energy-themed games to teacher lesson plans.
- InteractiveEnergyHome – A graphically rich and extensive interactive library for exploring electricity issues of interest to a broad range of customers.
If you have questions about any of ECI REC’s online tools, please contact Lisa Franck at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-850-4343.