ECI REC's contractors, Highline Construction and Power Systems Engineer, continue their work to strengthen 246 miles of overhead distribution power lines in 105 separate projects. Click here for the full story.
To keep you as informed as possible, ECI will send out automated voice messages to members in the area where Highline will be working. In addition, each Monday or Tuesday we will be posting the current work areas of our staking and construction contractors on ECI's Web and Facebook pages.
Updates for the week starting May 6, 2013
Highline Construction will be working in the following Buchanan County areas the week starting May 6:
- Cono Township, Sections 8 and 16-17 along 300th St. and Overland Ave. (2.37 miles), as well as Sections 10-11 and 15, just east of 295th St. and Quonset Ave.
Pole framing may also begin in Westburg Township, in Sections 10-11, 14-16, 21-22, 24-25, 29-30, and 32-33, near 240th St., Dugan Ave, 265th St., and 275th St.
Retire and rebuild projects completed in Buchanan County to date total 59.78 miles, for an estimated investment of $2,624,015.
Retired and rebuild projects completed to date have occurred in locations of:
- Fremont Township Sections 5-6, 11, 14, and 15 (5.09 miles)
- Liberty Township Sections 7-8, 15-18, 20-22, 24, and 27 (14.13 miles)
- Madison Township Sections 2-3, 10-11, 28, 31-34, and 43 (6.93 miles)
- Middlefield Township Sections 5-8, 20, 28-29, 30, and 32 (7.21 miles)
- Newton Township Sections 7 and 17 (8.75 miles)
- Putnam Township Section 21 and 34-35 (1.93 miles)
- Cono Township Section 13, 24, 28-29 and 32-33 (5.18 miles)
Below: The map shows the areas circled in red that are under construction as of May 6.