ECI REC’s contractors, Highline Construction and Power Systems Engineer, continue their work to strengthen 246 miles of overhead distribution power lines in 105 separate projects. Click here for the full story.
To keep you as informed as possible, ECI will send out automated voice messages to members in the area where Highline will be working. In addition, each Monday or Tuesday we will be posting the current work areas of our staking and construction contractors on ECI’s Web and Facebook pages.
Updates for the week starting August 27
Highline Construction will be working in the following Buchanan County areas the week starting August 27:
- Middlefield Township, Sections 20, 29, and 32, and Newton Township, Sections 5-8 (5.55 miles) along the avenues of Union, Upper and Tucker.
- Liberty Township Sections 15-17 and 21-22 (2.97 miles) along 250th St. between Co. Rd. W35 and Postal Ave., Quasqueton.
Retired and rebuild projects completed in Buchanan County to date total 32.24 miles, for an estimated investment of $608,708.00.
Retired and rebuild projects completed to date have occurred in locations of:
- Freemont Township Sections 5, 6, 11, 14, and 15 (5.09 miles)
- Liberty Township Section 18 and 24 (5.05 miles)
- Madison Township Sections 2-3, 10-11, 28, 31-34, and 43 (6.9 miles)
- Middlefield Township Sections 28 and 32 (1.66 miles)
- Newton Township Sections 7 and 17 (8.75 miles)
- Putnam Township Section 21 and 34-35 (1.93 miles)
- Cono Township Section 24 (2.83 miles)
Below: The top map shows the sections (circled in blue) that will be under construction starting August 27 in Middlefield and Newton Townships. The bottom map shows the section (circled in blue) that has been under construction since last week in Liberty Township.