last modified: June 8, 2018 at 10:33:42 AM
Taking advantage of rebates for energy-efficient construction or upgrades is smart home management. ECI REC is ready to help you save money. We offer an extensive rebate program for our residential member-consumers, including rebates for:
- New Home Construction Incentives
- Appliance Recycling
- Drain Water Heat Recovery System
- Electric Water Heaters
- ENERGY STAR® Clothes Washer
- ENERGY STAR® Electric Heating and Cooling Equipment
- Indoor Air Quality Equipment
- Indoor Lighting, Fixtures
- Outdoor/Security Lighting, Fixtures
For more information about the residential rebates listed above, download our Residential Energy Efficiency Incentive Programs brochure.
More About Rebates
- Rebates must be submitted within 6 months of equipment installation.
- Because rebate qualifications vary, review the appropriate rebate form for the requirements prior to purchase. In general, members planning to apply for rebates should keep receipts and/or invoices and must fill out the appropriate rebate form.
- Keep packaging from retail purchases; products cutouts are required.
- Electric storage water heaters and add-on heat pump water heaters must have Gas Appliance Manufacturer’s Association (GAMA) or Air-Conditioning Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) certified ratings.
- Rebates of less than $500 are credited to members’ accounts. Rebates of over $500 are paid by check 1 to 5 weeks after application for rebate is approved. Consider our rebates in conjunction with federal tax credits to save even more!
- Rebates for new construction—which includes new buildings and additional (non-replacement) capacity— may differ. Please contact ECI REC for more information.
- Programs subject to change at any time without prior notice.
Go to Residential Rebate Forms