last modified: October 20, 2016 at 7:07:13 AM
These Web sites are some of our favorites for finding tools that can help you increase your energy efficiency!
Touchstone Energy Cooperative
- Together We Save - Find out how flipping the switch, lowering the blinds, or insulating your attic can save you money. Do a little. Save a lot. Everything you do, no matter how small, can add up to big savings- for you and your neighbors. Find out how the little changes add up to big savings.
- Home Energy Audit - This robust online audit will help you identify the best ways to manage home energy consumption. The resource quickly calculates home energy use based on a detailed description of your home, its appliances, and geographic location.
- Business Energy Advisor - In addition to finding energy saving strategies and energy benchmark information for your business, find information on carbon reduction, power supply, technology applications for purchase or installing hardware and other products.
- View the latest issue and sign up to receive our Watts $mart e-communications! This electronic resource will help you find ways to lower your electric bill and help identify ways to green up your lifestyle and improve the envronment. In addition to a monthly e-newsletter, you can also calculate your carbon footprint and run cost comparisons of heating and cooling systems and appliances.
The Iowa Energy Center
- The Iowa Energy Center invests its resources to create a stable energy future for the state of Iowa. Through consistency of vision and the dissemination of research-based and balanced energy information, the Energy Center continues to support Iowa communities, businesses, and individuals.
- Get help choosing the right ENERGY STAR products, explore home improvement options, find incentives and rebates, and more.