last modified: January 10, 2019 at 12:28:12 PM
ECI REC sends out monthly Power Notes, an insert that accompanies our electric bills to provide members with important Cooperative information.
- January - 2019 Residential Rebates, Youth D.C. Trip and $1,000 Scholarships, Energy Efficiency Statement, Co-op Connections Revised Website, and Like Us On Facebook
- December - Budget Billing and SmartHub, ECI REC's Outage Map, Member Contact Update Form, Generator Safety, and Notify Owner Before Disconnect
- November - NEW Office Hours, Where Are They Now?, You Have the Power With SmartHub, Power Boost Gift Certificates, High Schoolers: $1,000 Scholarships and Free Trip to D.C.
- October - Six Ways to Save with the Co-op Connections Program, Care with RECare, Weatherization Incentives, October is National Co-op Month, Reduce Your Use and Cut Your Costs with SmartHub
- September - Fall Tree Planting Tips, Political Action Contribution Form, Value of HeatPlus Rate and Helping Hand Reminder Program Form
- August - Rasmussen Model Home Event, Independence Payment Drop-Box Move, Co-op Connections App and Website, Farm Progress Show Registration Slip, and Budget Billing Payment Option
- July - Appliance Recycling Incentives, SmartHub Billing Hub Tools, Watts $mart eTips, Co-op Notification Required for Onsite Generation Facilities, Contact ECI REC Regarding Stray Voltage Concerns and Visit Touchstone Energy Co-ops at the Iowa State Fair
- June - Board Returns $616,993 back to Members, Proposed Amendments to Articles of Incorporation, and Annual Meeting Notice and Ballot Mailing
- May - Electric Safety, Watts $mart Online e-Tips, On-site Generation Partner, Smart Meter Update, and Co-op Connections Participating Businesses
- April - Smart Meter Update, Safe Digging, Spring Tree Planting, Thank a Lineworker, Support Iowa Renewables, New Op Center Open House, and Safe Ditch Burning Tips
- March - Smart Meter Status, SmartHub tools and mobile app, Ag Energy-Efficiency Rebates, and Electric Water Heater Benefits
- February - Smart Meter FAQs, 2018 Energy-Efficiency Rebates, Youth Tour and Scholarship Application Reminders, and Stay Off Peak
- January - Smart Meter FAQs, Six Ways to Save with Co-op Connections Program, 2018 Legislative Priorities, Generator Safety, and Six Years on Facebook